Search Posts | Post Here

Speech Therapy Comp Ed Funds Philadelphia PA

Type: Speech-Language Pathology
Location: Philadelphia, PA 19144
Posted: Fri. Sep 15
My name is Saba Mufti, and I am a blended case manager at SPIN, Inc. I was wondering if you still accept Compensatory Education funds. I currently support families of children with ASD who still have Comp Ed funds. If you do still accept Comp Ed funds, what kind of services can kids receive through your speech services? And would families have to complete a referral form or something similar to receive services if they are able to use their Comp Ed funds for your services?
Thank you!
Urgency: Within weeks
Frequency: Regularly scheduled
Send an Email
Latest Bulletin Board Posts